Saturday, September 29, 2012

get on my feet!

Boots, boots and more boots!  With a chill in the air and the return of well worn jeans, I dream of boots.  Sadly my favorite pair had a zipper mishap last winter and they were unable to be fixed.  I thought that I would score a great pair on sale in the Spring, but none caught my eye.  And then I was in shorts, tank tops and sandals, and all thoughts of closed-toed treads escaped me.  Until this week.  I can barely scrounge up enough money to buy myself a latte these days, but I see a pair of brown boots in my future, and I've been known to be somewhat clairvoyant...

Under normal circumstances, I am morally opposed to Uggs, but have you seen some of the new, very un-Ugg like styles they have this season?  Makes this girl want to join the Ugg party!

And last, but not least, Rag and Bone's Harlow boot that all the celebs seem to be rocking these days.  When they're right, they're right.


No comments:

Post a Comment