Saturday, March 17, 2012

ahhh eucalyptus

Although my love of candles has not been an inexpensive journey, I have been able to narrow down all of the choices to just my absolute favorites, and Archipelago's eucalyptus soy candle is VERY high on the list.

The eucalyptus scent has just the right amount of clean earthiness to satisfy even the pickiest of candle lovers.  When I worked in Cocoon, if I suggested this candle to a customer, they bought it and continued to come back for it time after time.  It feels good to spread a little knowledge.  It also helps that I've burned this candle during some of my happiest moments so that every time I have it lit, it takes me back to good music blasting out of my ipod while the needle on my sewing machine punches steadily through perfectly ironed fabric.  Imagine what memories will be summoned in the future by the candle you're burning right now.  


No comments:

Post a Comment