Sunday, March 11, 2012

premium denim

From a buyer's perspective, the choices of premium denim are endless.  How will I ever be able to choose?  Luckily, this is just an experiment, so even if I change my mind and decide to go with another brand, I won't lose any revenue.  After much research, I've decided to go with Citizens of Humanity.  I like their story and the lines that they refuse to cross in business and design, but mostly I love some of the easy styles that I've tried recently.
For Spring 2012, I'm all about cropped boyfriend and skinny jeans.  Paired with a sweet little flat, a graphic pair of Tom's or a simple black heel... the results are always a perfect mix of homemade tailoring (rolled cuff) and casual chic.  Actually, that gives me an idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment