Saturday, March 10, 2012

another saturday morning

Awoken by my usually lazy husband making breakfast and coffee, it occurs to me that he's motivated and excited about the day ahead of him, while I was dreaming of staying in bed to avoid the whole thing.  The early hours of a sunny day are my best.  I'm productive, relaxed and inspired, but something has been sucking the life out of me lately and I'm determined to turn things around.


My dream is to open up a small boutique filled with clothing and baubles of my choosing.  I want exposed brick walls and enormous windows filled with colored glass vases...
Hopefully this will be a blog that follows that dream.  So before I get started (and while I'm waiting for some magical lump sum of cash), I will build my dream boutique here.

No comments:

Post a Comment